|If you have applied already, please sign-in and check your status.
|If you are a recruitment agent, please register your agency first.
Please login or signup to continue!
Payments can be made payable to Southern Ontario Collegiate by wire transfer, bank draft, money order or certified cheques. The school will only issue the Letter of Acceptance and payment receipt when the full payment and completed application package have been received.
Deferral of Fees
If a study permit is not issued in time for the student to attend the first day of classes, the student may request that admission be deferred to the following term. Request for deferral must be submitted in writing prior to the start date of the registered term. If a study permit is denied and the student wished to re-apply, the student may request that admission be deferred to the following term. Request for deferral must be submitted in writing within 30 days of denial of the study permit. The original letter of refusal from Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) must accompany the written request.
The SOC will issue a refund only if a student is refused a study permit by CIC. In this case, the student must submit the following documentation within 30 days of the date of issue of the original refusal letter from CIC.
- A written refund request signed by the parent(s) and student indicating to whom the Refund Cheque should be made payable
- A copy of the official Refusal Letter from CIC
Please refer below for refundable fees:
- Application fee: Non-refundable
- Custodianship fee: Non-refundable
- All Other Fees: Refundable
- Administration Charge: $200
The school will NOT issue a refund under the following circumstances:
- If a student voluntarily withdraws from the program after a study permit has been granted to attend SOC.
- If a student is in violation of SOC policies or code of conduct resulting in dismissal from school
- If the student fails to comply with the conditions of the Study Permit as stated by Citizenship and Immigration Canada resulting in dismissal from SOC.